Welcome to the New ME!!!!!!!!

Saturday 10 December 2011

UK

             Ever since I was young, I have always love to watch cartoon or movies that showed the snow falling down from the sky. Up until now, I would imagine myself being surrounded by the snow and be in a place where everybody was a stranger to me. I could see myself enjoying the beautiful scenery around me, wearing a jacket to ensure that I would not shivered due to cold weather. There was one time where my sister and I went to the kitchen to get some ice from the refrigerator. We played with the ice, pretended that we were in a place that covered by the snow.
            It was so much fun that I allowed myself to dream that place each time I went to sleep at night. As the years passed by, being an adult myself the feeling to go there is still so strong especially when I saw a friend of mind managed to pursue her studies in UK. She had uploaded so many pictures of it. Of course the main captivation was a picture of herself playing with the snow. It was my biggest dream to go there. Plus, I'm still loving the idea to further my studies. I don't know whether I am qualify enough to pursue my studies in UK. I don't think it is easy.
           Whenever I read other people's blogs, I paid so much attention to the stories that related to the above. I would easily get jealous of it and these remarks would came out from my mouth. Wow.....Wah....oh lala.......Will I be able to visit UK, just wait and see. Hopefully, if I were given the chance to go there. I would love to share the experience and the excitement with my loved ones!!!!!
Source: www.daylife.com
                                                               
Source: www.daylife.com
                                                              
Source: www.art.com

Source:http://popular-tourist-attractions.blogspot.com
                                             

No comments: