Welcome to the New ME!!!!!!!!

Thursday 8 December 2011

New ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?

Hi all, it has a been a long time since I last updated my blog. Is just that I don't have the ideas on what to share with you all. Before this, I wrote about our Mini Project in which we called it Projek Cili Fertigasi. For your information, our babies (Chilies) have grown so fast. We managed to sell it out. I would say it is still didn't cover the cost of managing it. It was still far way behind but I don't mind at all. For me, the most important things are the satisfaction and the experience that we got were irreplaceable. This is our stepping stone before we start to plant something in our land.

Well, lets not talk about that. Shall we proceed with something else. Anyway, can you see the new design of my blog. I love it!!!! Do you like it. It's totally different with the previous design. Plus, I also changed the title of my blog A New Chapter In My Life. You must be wondering why I made the changes. I want to show you all that there is a new feeling inside me. The feeling where I want to be a better person, it is not that I was a bad person before :D. I want to show the mature side of me. Hmmm.....sounds too cliche is it.

I think I focus a lot on writing about our Chili Farm. Now, I want to expand my writings. Let it (my blog) be the place where I can write about anything like what I feel, my life, my achievements, the wonderful people in my life and much more. I really want to share it with you all. Maybe you can share your experiences with me too. Please leave your comments. Please share your thoughts here. I would love to hear that.:DDDDDDD

No comments: