Welcome to the New ME!!!!!!!!

Thursday 8 December 2011

10 things about him

1. He is just a simple man.
2. He loves photography and fishing.
3. He is a funny man. He says things that always make me want to laugh about it.
4. He loves his little sister Aderly very much. I could see the way he treated his sister. He always remember 
    to bring something home for his little sister.
5. He can play guitar very well. He used to have his own band boy group.
6. He is a hardworking worker coz he is willing to work long hours to ensure that he finishes his work
    whereas others already at home.
7. He is very patient towards me even though sometimes I lost my temper to him. He still can put a smile on
    his face and just forget about everything.
8. He doesn't like it when I put too much make up on my face cause he prefers natural beauty.
9. He always have the motivation to improve himself .
10. He eats a lot but still manage to maintain his slim figure which make me feel so envy cause I love to eat
      but easily to gain weight.

No comments: